In our culture, the pancake is a bit thicker than the pastry, known as pouring or pancakes, and the star of breakfasts. Cheese, olive paste salted varieties can be made as well as chocolate cream and fruit varieties can be prepared with the same recipe easily. When you look for a practical recipe for breakfast, this recipe will go immediately.
In this easy-to-use pancake recipe for breakfast, you will find everything from how to make pancake dough to the tips of making pancakes in a pan, and learn all the intricacies of making pancakes at home.
The pancake recipe is really quite simple. Eggs, flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, milk, sunflower oil contains basic ingredients such as this practical pastry. During service, fruit slices, melted chocolate varieties, sauces are quite worthy. Maple syrup goes well without saying that it goes very well.
With this step-by-step picture and video pancake recipe, the most beautiful pancakes will always come out of your kitchen!
Ingredients for Pancake Recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1,5 cupsmilk
- 2 tablespoonsflower oil
- 1 pack of baking soda
- 1 pack vanillin
- 1 pinch
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
How to Make Pancake (Pankek) Recipe?
- Take 2 eggs and half a cup of sugar in a deep mixing bowl.
- Beat until the sugar melts and the mixture becomes creamy.
- Place 2 tablespoons of oil and 1.5 cups of milk on the egg mixture and beat again.
- Add 2 cups of flour, 1 pack of baking soda, 1 pack of vanillin and a pinch of salt into the mixture.
- Beat to a smooth consistency.
- To cook the first pancake; lubricate the pancake pan with sunflower oil. Transfer a small scoop or pancake mortar as much as a coffee cup to the pan.
- Cut down the stove. Cook the pancakes until they are eye-to-eye. Cook the other side of the pancake in the same way with a spatula.
- Repeat the process until the pancake mortar runs out by lubricating the pancake pan in between.
- You can put butter on the pancakes that you have served on the serving plate and show them honey.
- According to desire; jam, maple syrup, seasonal fruits, even ice cream and cinnamon can be served.