The weather is cold. We need recipes that will warm us. Even if there are recipes that are warm, hearty, nutritious and practical, it would be nice if we prepared the school immediately after work and saved the day with one kind.
We found the solution in the soup with meatball yogurt. This recipe met all our expectations with its bulgurlu meatballs, plenty of yoghurt and mint sauce. Even if the meatballs are prepared in advance and stored in the freezer, it may even be the favorite soup.
Ingredients for Meatball Yogurt Soup Recipe:
- 2 water glasses yogurt
- 3 tablespoonsun
- 3 water glasseswater
- 1 tea spoon salt
For meatball mortar:
- 300 grams ground meat
- 3 tablespoons fine bulgur
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
For the above:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry mint
- 1 teaspoon chili peppers
How to Make Meatball Yoghurt Soup Recipe?
- Dump the ingredients into a bowl and knead well.
- Then cut them into tiny pieces, roll the pieces in the palm of your hand to get tiny meatballs.
- Soak in flour to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
- Boil three cups of water in a saucepan. Throw the meatballs in the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix yoghurt and flour in a separate bowl. Take the meatballs from the water and add to the yogurt-flour mixture.
- Slowly add the seasoning on the meatballs. Stir the soup on low heat while adding.
- Stir slowly for another 10 minutes until it boils again. Add the salt after cooking.
For the above:
Take all the ingredients in the sauce pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Enjoy it by hovering over the soup.