Opposite poles attract each other and sometimes an unexpected love is born. This is one of the most wonderful examples of food in this world. Don’t scare the name. One of the most practical pastries you can make and do. First, butter is blended with flour and becomes a delicious dough. Then it opens and takes the materials into it.
The light sweetness of a pumpkin is processed into a thin, plentiful buttery galette dough. He’s baking some in the oven. At that moment, fresh goat cheeses, whose taste is felt in every part, come into play. It’s being cooked again. When it is removed from the oven, a few sprigs of rosemary come on it. From what language do we start, where do we tell you this wonderful harmony? Dough scattered in the mouth, melted fried goat cheese, crispy sweetness of pumpkin … We are experiencing one of the moments when words remain ineffective.
It’s time to bring this feast to your kitchen!
Ingredients for Honey Pumpkin Goat Cheese Galette Recipe:
For Galette dough:
- 100 g cold butter
- 1,5 cup flour
- 1/2 tea cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 rosemary rosemary (if desired)
Honey Pumpkin Goat Cheese Galette Recipe:
Use cold butter when preparing your dough. If you don’t have a food processor when preparing the dough, take all the dough ingredients into a bowl. Slightly blend with your fingertips without kneading. If your dough is sticking between two fingers, it means it sticks. The cooking time of the ovens is different. Take out the dough as your own oven and add the goat cheese. Never add goat cheese in the first stage.
How to Make Honey Galette Goat Cheese Galette Recipe?
To prepare the dough:
- Start by chopping the cold butter into cubes.
- Bring diced cold butter, flour, sugar and salt into your food processor.
- Stir until your butter looks like mini pea grains.
- Then add the cold water gradually and allow some integration.
- Take your dough which is slightly scattered on the counter. Gently pack up without kneading by hand.
- Wrap it airtight into the stretch film and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes.
- At this time, prepare the interior material. Cut thinly sliced zucchini into medium pieces with a knife.
- Put in a bowl, olive oil and black pepper on the thoroughly blend.
- Chop the goat cheese into large cubes.
- Place the dough in the rested galette on the counter that you have lightly floured and open with a roller to a medium thickness.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet with baking paper. Place pumpkins in the middle.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and sprinkle the goat cheese and cook it for another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary. After waiting for a while to eat the dough to consume.