Energy store with products such as dried fruits, fruit pieces, oats, flax seeds, sesame, molasses, honey, which are cooked in a short time and contained in this content, daily vitamins and minerals, carry this cute snack with you all day long and fight against abdominal scraping and packed-ready, ready-made foods. You can open.
In recent years, increasing obesity, not eating too much hunger, sugar crisis, you can also open a war thanks to this homemade granola bar. Oat bran, dried fruit muesli, flax seeds, sesame seeds, roasted almonds, raisins, walnuts, hazelnuts and others; promises you a healthy satiety.
You can also share tea and coffee with your loved ones.
Ingredients for Homemade Granola Bar Recipe
- 2 cups ofoat bran
- 1 cup ofdried fruit muesli
- 1/2 cupflax seeds
- 1/2 cupsesame seeds
- 1 tea cup ofroasted almonds
- 1 tea cup ofraisins
- 1 tea cup withwalnut inside
- 1 tea cup ofnuts
- 1 tea cup ofdried blueberries
- 1/2 tea cupinside of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tea cup ofraw cashew
- 1/2 tea cup ofshredded coconut
- 10dried figs
- 10dried apricots
- 10 pieces ofdates
- 1 cupgrape molasses
- 1/2 tea cup ofhoney
- 1 tablespoonbrown sugar
- 1 teaspooncinnamon
The Tip of a Homemade Granola Bar Recipe
Press the bar mixture into the heat-resistant oven container firmly with a wet spatula or hand.
Homemade Granola Bar Recipe Cooking Suggestion
According to your desire honey, molasses, jam, marmalade liquid materials such as tariff instead of melted butter you can add.
How to Make Homemade Granola Bar Recipe?
- To extract and stick palm, dried apricots, figs and dried blueberries you have extracted from the seeds; Instead of chopping into small pieces, pass through the food processor.
- Raw cashew, hazelnut, walnut and almonds and half of the inside of pumpkin seeds are transferred to the food processor and run until they become small pieces.
- Grape molasses, honey, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, boil over low heat.
- The mixture you pass through the food processor; Blend with oat bran, dried fruit muesli, flax seeds, sesame, raisins, remaining pumpkin seeds and grated coconut.
- Add the molasses mixture you boiled over low heat to the mortar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cool greasy paper into heat-resistant ovenware. Transfer the prepared granola bar mixture to the container. Press down firmly and straighten.
- Bake in preheated 160 degree oven for 20 minutes. After removing from the oven, slice as desired.
- Cook up to 5 minutes for snack bars, which will bring you to your sensation throughout the day.
- Serve after cooling and obtaining consistency. Keep it in a sealed, aired container to share with your loved ones freshly.
Homemade Granola Bar Recipe Service Suggestion
You can adjust the thickness and presentation shape (cube, slice or stick) of the granola bar by cutting it to your liking.