This is called great flavor with little material! It is possible to create delicious recipes from a simple material. I can’t say a very nice meal consisting of plenty of ingredients. It may not hold this chemistry at every meal. Therefore, tasting, making each stage of the food while understanding the way to a delicious meal.
The carrot tarator is also an appetizer with little ingredients, simple but catchy, with features such as praise rain. Our mothers immediately mix the carrot tarator so that there are various snacks on the table just before the guests arrive. But it would be so delicious that it ends before everything else on the table If you want to be the guest of this hidden favorite appetizer to the tables you set up, here is the recipe!
Ingredients for Carrot Tarator Recipe:
- 6 pieces carrots (grated)
- 2 garlic
- 1,5 cups strained yogurt
- 3 tbsp liquid oil
- 1 teaspoon
Carrot Tarator Recipe Cooking Suggestion:
If you wish to enrich the contents of the carrot tarator, you can add 2 teaspoons of curry powder and crushed walnuts.
How to Make Carrot Tarator Recipe?
- In a preheated pan, cook the grated carrots until they soften with 3 tablespoons of oil and remove from the stove and cool.
- Crushed garlic and strained yogurt, whisk together with salt.
- Transfer the cooled carrots into the whipped yogurt and mix.
- Keep in a refrigerator until covered.
- Before serving, you can put olive oil on it and decorate with walnuts or olives. Enjoy your meal !