We are having a delicious meal that leads the savior recipes. Meatballs are ready. Baked with potatoes and that wonderful sauce. The meatballs are exactly the same, the potatoes are soft! Practical recipes is also one of the potato dumplings! You can’t get enough of the flavor that all the flavor elements enter into a pipe, and here is the meatball potato recipe!
Especially one of the most salvaging dishes of crowded dinners and also known as baked potato dumplings, baked meatball recipes are also the most popular of this delicious recipe with a rice and a fresh salad do not touch! We are sure you will love this recipe. Come on, come under construction. Let’s take a step-by-step visual recipe for those who say nasıl how to make baked meatball potatoes?
- 3 pieces of medium potato
- 1 piece of medium size onion
- 1 piece of medium tomato
- 2 pieces of medium size red pepper
- 500 grams of medium beef ground beef
- 1 pieces of grated onion
- 1 piece of egg
- 2 tablespoons galle flour (optionally stale bread)
- 10 plunge parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon newspice
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil (olive oil as desired)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1,5 glass of hot water
- 1 / 2 teaspoons of salt
Baked Meatball Potato Recipe:
- If you let your meatball mortar rest in a closed container and refrigerator for 30 minutes, the meatballs that will be cooked in the oven will be even more delicious.
Baking Meatball Potato Recipe Cooking Suggestion:
- You can add the desired spices to the meatball mortar you prepared, you can place hot green peppers on the baking tray.
How to Make Baked Meatball Potato Recipe?
- To prepare meatballs; Take 500 grams of medium-fat ground beef into a deep mixing bowl. Add 1 grated nectarine, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 1 egg, 1 handful of chopped parsley leaves.
- Add one teaspoon of black pepper, salt and cumin.
- Start to knead the meatballs.
- Cut the pieces from the meatballs mortar you prepare and prepare the meatballs that you give round shape with your hand.
- For sauce; 2 tablespoons sunflower oil in a small saucepan, heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon tomato paste and fry briefly. Add 2 grated tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1 nectarine bulb and 3 apple cut potatoes on the bottom of the oven. Place the meatballs on them.
- Finally, 2 cubes of chopped red pepper cubes and tomato sauce prepared on the meatballs spread.
- Then bake in a pre-heated 180 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until they turn slightly brown and serve hot. Enjoy your meal.